Introduction of Yiwu market
Yiwu is a city in the central of Zhejiang Province; it is about 300km from Shanghai, 120km from Hangzhou capital city of Zhejiang, and about 200km from the Ningbo port city. Yiwu is famous for it having the largest commodity market in China and all over the whole world, therefore, the city is also known as “International Trade City”
Yiwu market was founded in 1982, it covers a business area of more than 4,000,000 square meters and owns 62,000 booths, with 200,000 businessman working in the market all the year round. The market involved 16 major industries, 4,202 categories, 33,217 subcategories and more than 1,700,000 products, the market welcomes more than 20,000 overseas visitors visit the market daily. There are about 576,000 standard containers exported to foreign countries every year, to more than 215 countries and regions.
No.1 Yiwu agent:
1. For your first visit to Yiwu market, we will issue invitation letter to you, reserve the hotel for you, pick you up in the airport.
2. Our professional team will accompany you to the market the whole day long for your sourcing products in the market. We can also accompany you for visiting the city center if you like.
3. We make translation for you in the booth, put down record, take picture of the items, and prepare the full list of the items when you finish your visit.
4. Placing order for you when you confirm the quantity for the items.
5. Collect the goods to our warehouse, our special QC team will inspect the goods for every item.
6. Booking container, Loading the goods and arrange the shipment.
7. Making all necessary shipping documents to our customers.