Firstly, you may take subway line 2 or 10 to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station to take a high speed train to Yiwu. After less than 2 hours’ train ride, you will arrive at Yiwu Railway Station. Then, get on bus K802 or K801 at the parking lot in front of the train station to the Yiwu International Trade Mart.
When the whole day’s independent tour is over, reverse the trip to Yiwu Railway Station and then take a high speed train back to Shanghai.
|District 1||1F: Flowers & Toys;
2F: Jewelry & Hair Ornaments;
3F: Furniture & Decorations;
4F: Crystal Ornament, Decorative Crafts, Outlet Stores;
5F: Festive Crafts & Embroideries
|District 2||1F: Umbrellas, Packing Boxes, Bags & Suitcases;
2F: Hardware Fittings & Bicycles;
3F: Electronic Devices;
4F: Telecommunication Equipments & Small Household Appliances;
5F: Chains & Screws, Moulds
|District 3||1F: Pens, Inks, Paper Articles, Glasses;
2F: Sports Goods & Office Supplies;
3F: Cosmetics, Zippers & Buttons;
4F: Garment Accessories & Beauty Products;
5F: Chinese New Year Paintings & Calendars
|District 4||1F: Socks & Leggings;
2F: General Merchandise, Knitwear & Textiles;
3F: Shoes & Hats, Garment Accessories;
4F: Underwear & Belts;
5F: Ceramics, Paintings & Calligraphy Works
|District 5||1F: Import Products & Pet Supplies;
2F: Bedding & Chinese Knot;
3F: Curtains & Knitted Fabrics;
4F: Automotive Supplies & Motorcycle Accessories;
5F: Adult Products & Graphic Design
1. There are free tourism buses to help visitors shuttling among the five districts of Yiwu International Trade Mart.
2. You can have a simple meal in a restaurant inside the market, but it is suggested you have lunch at around 11:00 to avoid the peak meal time during 12:00~13:00.
3. Most booths inside the commodities market only do the wholesale business and products are usually sold at a budget price in this way. For backpackers, it is suggested to do the shopping in the Tourist Shopping Center inside the District 4. You can get in through the southern gate and climb upstairs to find the shopping center on the fifth floor.
4. If you are interested in the changes of the Yiwu Trade Mart along with the time, you may stop by an exhibition hall on the third floor of District 3.
5. You are suggested to ask for permission before taking pictures of these commodities.
6. Yiwu International Trade Mart covers an area of 5.5 square kilometers (2.1 square miles), so wearing a pair of comfortable shoes can be a wise decision.
|High Speed Train: Shanghai – Yiwu||CNY 123 for a second-class seat|
|Bus K801 or K802||CNY 1.5|